“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.” – Dr George Brock Chisholm, first Director-General of the World Health Organisation (WHO) from 1948 to 1953.
The UN in general seems to be a largely woke, neo-Marxist, global socialist organization beholden mostly to their donors, whom also work through nation governments, think tanks, NGOs and corporations.
Two big lessons the world has lived through the past centuries are these:
1. Founding of USA: Government doesn’t grant rights. Its role is just to protect natural/God-given rights.
2. Nüremberg: We should not follow immoral orders… and, also, limits to medical research.
I used to have this saying “Capitalism is schizo-communism”. “Schizo” meaning “split” or “fractured”. What I meant by it was that capitalism, as usury, will inevitably lead to corporatism – Mussolini’s term for fascism – which isn’t far from the state-controlled market under communism. Now corporations, government and institutions are shuffled into following the woke political agenda. I suggest that 3AO7 could provide a better framework for evaluating the conduct of corporations, governments and institutions.
– 3 – would evaluate based on a myriad of environmental factors of a vision of a clean, natural, healthy and thriving humanity and nature, but not in a hurry to restrict carbon dioxide generally.
– A – would evaluate based on of scientific and religious world view, as well as hemp-positive. Financing the war on hemp would give massive minus points.
– O – would evaluate based on respect for negative- and positive individual liberty. It would mostly concern governments. Lockdown- and mandate governments would’ve gotten big minus points, as does high economic inequality and prevalence of poverty.
– 7 – would evaluate race-, sex, sexuality-, etc. neutrality/-equality. Philosophy and policy contrary to this principle would get a lower evaluation.